Please find me on facebook

Monday, October 9, 2017

Banana kesari / vazhaipazha kesari


Welcoming post with a sweet. I have been too busy nd lazy in blogging for a Long time. I will Ensure myself to blog continuously. Today's recipe is a simple sweet, everybody's Favourite is the humble kesari, I have added banana to the normal kesari which gives a a really good taste to the kesari from the usual one.

Diwali preparations would have started in all your houses. I am yet to decide on the savouries and sweets.



Ingredients:


  • Ghee - 1/2 cup
  • Banana - 1 or 2 smashed
  • White Rava - 1 cup
  • Sugar - 11/4 cups
  • Water - 3 cups
  • Fried nuts - 2 tsp( Optional)
  • Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
  • Orange food color - a pinch


Method:

  • Dry Roast Rava.
  • Boil water. Add the banana pulp and the food color to it .Stir well.
  • Add sugar. Mix well. Let it dissolve.
  • Add the rava and allow it to boil.
  • After the rava is cooked well ,add Ghee. Cook till ghee comes out.
  • Add the cardamom powder and fried nuts. Mix well.



Wonderful mouthwatering banana kesari is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...